Strange load situation

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Fri Jun 16 14:57:07 IST 2006

Steve Campbell wrote:
> Dennis,
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Willson" <taz at taz-mania.com>

I used spfmilter a while ago.  I can't remember if it is configurable.

You an check here

http://www.city-fan.org/ftp/contrib/mail/

There is something about a patch to allow recipient whitelisting in
access db.

> What do you use for greylisting also? I know of the milters for both
> from Snert, but are there others?

I use milter-greylist and it is great...  However, I am currently
running into some problems to make it work with milter-sender, but this
should be sorted quite fast.

Regards,

Ugo