How to split messages per recipient with postfix.

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 12:28:33 IST 2006

Behold ye unbelievers:
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:postfix:how_to:split_mails_per_recipient

Please do read through this, try it out, comment and flame away:-)

I finally had a few moments of time, and was anyway in the process of
setting up a new testbed ... A lot of you have simply not believed me
when I've said that this can easily be done with Postfix (well,
"easily" might be saying to much:-), so I thought I'd spend the extra
minutes on setting it up and testing it... and documenting it, as
well.

So Pete (Russell), no need to look further than the above link:-)

BTW, Jules... This means I finally have a testbed worth its salt...
Add me to your beta-testers.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn