MultipleQueueDir using "{todomain}"

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 12 08:51:35 IST 2006

On 12 Jun 2006, at 04:29, Errol Neal wrote:

> In CustomConfig.pm I have:
>
> Return '/var/spool/mqueue.priority' if $message->{todomain} =
> enhtech.com;

That's bad perl.
What you meant was this:

return '/var/spool/mqueue.priority' if ${$message->{todomain}}[0] eq
'enhtech.com';

or something similar.

{todomain} is a list, so you want the first (for example) element of
the list.
'=' is the assignment operator. You want to do a string compare which
is 'eq'.
The string should of course be surrounded by ' quotes.

> MS didn't choke on it, however, I'm finding that that's not all that's
> making into this queue.
> What have I done incorrectly? This server is a gateway so sendmail
> returns mail.enhtech.com for all domains
> This server protects.
>
> TIA,
>
> Errol

> Errol Uriel Neal Jr.