Vispan exim support

Tim Sailer sailer at bnl.gov
Thu Jun 8 14:01:15 IST 2006

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 09:00:00AM +0100, Martin Hepworth wrote:
> Tim
>
> I'll double Michele's "oooooo  nice.."
>
> Couple of things I note- according to the config page youre still running SA
> 3.0.3. There's a nasty DOS vulnerability in that, may I suggest you upgrade
> to 3.0.6 (if not 3.1.3).
>
> Also as you're quite being in MS versions as well you may find 4.54 is quite
> a lot faster than your 4.41 version.

I'm running this all with Debian packages (except for Vispan). I believe the
3.0.3 deb is backported (I could be wrong). As far as speed, the current
setup is working fine (this ISP is my 'other' job, the one that takes up
the rest of my time). No complaints from users, and they *do* complain! :)

Tim

--
Tim Sailer <sailer at bnl.gov>
Information and Special Technologies Program