Who does RBL checks - MailScanner or SpamAssassin?

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Jun 8 11:36:03 IST 2006

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Martin Hepworth wrote:

> Res
>
> RAID won't help when you're system's compromised and that is used as a
> jumping station to your other systems....

Whats to compromise, sendmail or qmail, a good network should have its
data centers well protectd by ACL's allowing in only what you want and
to where you want. Both Sendmail and Qmail are pretty secure these days,
but we regulary audit all servers, to think it will 'never' happen to you,
is only being nieve and it will probably happen to that kind of person if
they dont keep regular tabs on things.

Only ever problem we've had is disk die on RAID.

--
Cheers
Res