FW: ANNOUNCE: Apache SpamAssassin 3.1.3 available!

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Jun 7 20:02:37 IST 2006

Julian Field wrote:
> Thanks for that. I have just updated the ClamAV + SpamAssassin package
> to contain the new 3.1.3 release of SpamAssassin.

Quick question:  if one has installed ClamAV & SpamAssassin previously
by hand, is there any reason not to run your package on top of those
installs to bring things up to date?  (Assuming stock installs - no
funny paths, etc.)

And conversely, if we install your package, is there any potential
damage by running a future release of either SA or ClamAV by hand on top
of it?

Thanks...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500