caused an error: The main body of virus data is out ofdate(542)

Howard Robinson Howard at harper-adams.ac.uk
Wed Jun 7 15:18:23 IST 2006

Hi Martin
I have dfk* and qfk* files in each directory for each message in quarantine -  some 24K messages!
Looking at the sendmail /var/spool/mqueue it has these both  dfk and qfk files but I would like to have these rescanned so is it just a case of coping them to mqueue.in instead?
If so I'll have a go at a script to do this.
Thanks

>>> martinh at solid-state-logic.com 07/06/2006 14:46:01 >>>
Howard

How are the quarantine files storesd? If they are MTA mail queue format it's
easy enough to copy them back into the incoming MTA queue directory (not
sure if will work happily with qmail or postfix though as the filename are
based on the inode number)..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator