caused an error: The main body of virus data is out of date(542)

Howard Robinson Howard at harper-adams.ac.uk
Wed Jun 7 11:43:42 IST 2006

Dear list members
I have had all email marked as a virus with the above message.
I had a trawl and sure enough I had forgotten to update Sophos.
I have done this and mail is now going in and out again.
I had to be today when I had  doctors appointment so was late in!!!
Any way is there a quick method of releasing all the blocked emails from quarantine or do I have to do each one separately?
I want to resubmit them ideally so that 'real' viruses are still caught?

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Howard Robinson,
(Senior Technical Development Officer),