Who does RBL checks - MailScanner or SpamAssassin?

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Wed Jun 7 09:45:25 IST 2006

Arthur

Best to do it SA, then it adds to the scores.

I turn most of them off by giving a zero score in my
spam.assassin.prefs.conf, only keeping a couple RBLs to reduce DNS lookup
time and false positives.

AS Jules says the other network tests (DCC etc) are switchable individually
as these aren't RBLs!

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator