Handling spam in DSNs from other sites?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Tue Jun 6 21:50:15 IST 2006

I have a feeling I'm missing an obvious answer, but what does everyone
suggest for handling DSNs from other sites (not mine) that include spam
in the message?  The mua's don't care that this is a DSN, they still
happily display the spam, and I seem to be getting a *lot* more of these
lately.

It's been a long day and I'm a bit drugged up with cold medicine at the
moment, so if I'm not making my question clear, perhaps this will help?
I'm refering to the type of messages that would get me listed here if I
were to simply reject them:

http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/policy-dsn.php

...and which can contain message parts that include spam.  What's the
best way to deal with these messages?  Hope that they still get tagged
as spam and don't treat them specially?  Is there some other option?
Hmmm...maybe there's a DNSBL for "domains that include too much message
body in DSNs"...

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

--
Trever Furnish, tgfurnish at herffjones dot com