MailScanner ANNOUNCE: New Web Site

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jun 6 20:26:55 IST 2006

Christian Pedaschus wrote:
> Julian Field wrote:
>

>> That's great news, thanks.
>>
>> Have you bought the book yet? If you want reviews, ask anyone on the
>> list who has a copy.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jules.
>>

> OK, convinced (because you're a kind and helpful guy ;) )
> Ordered it 5min ago on Amazon.de, takes 4-6 weeks to deliver (O_o) and
> costs 46 Euro (~60$) without shipping.

You should have ordered it from the web site. It would have cost you $40
and you would have had it in 2 weeks. I strongly advise you cancel your
Amazon order and click on the pretty picture in the MailScanner web
site, which will take you direct to the publishers.

--
Julian Field

believed to be clean.