Expired records from the SpamAssassin cache

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Jun 6 17:19:09 IST 2006

Dan Carl wrote on Tue, 6 Jun 2006 08:59:15 -0500:

> Since a recent upgrade I am getting log entires like this:
>    Expired 1 records from the SpamAssassin cache : 80 Time(s)

It occurred 80 times during that day that only a single record was
expired. This is an aggregated figure. (Unfortunately, logwatch cannot
aggregate different counts :-(
It does *not* mean it expired the same record 80 times ;-) If that was
your concern. This is normal operation and has nothing to do with bayes,
it's MS-only.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany