Another call for improvements

Rick Chadderdon mailscanner at yeticomputers.com
Fri Jun 2 18:18:04 IST 2006

I think it would be terribly irresponsible to automatically report
programmatically detected spam, no matter what the score is.  I've had
some very high scoring false positives.  Even a tiny chance of getting
someone improperly listed in an RBL without human intervention is too
much to risk for what would probably be very little gain, anyway.  More
harm than good to do this, I think.

Rick