Another call for improvements

Chris Hammond chris at tac.esi.net
Thu Jun 1 18:56:31 IST 2006

Jeff, is this a script that can and/or willing to share?  I wouldn't
even know where to start
to do something like this.

Thanks
Chris

>>> "Jeff Mills" <Jeff.Mills at versacold.com.au> 05/31/06 7:13 PM >>>
I have created a public Folder on the exchange box for spam where users
have access to drop emails, but not view the contents of the folder.
I then run a script every hour where my MailScanner box connects to the
public folder and learns from the mail in there.
Once a week I run a script to clear the contents of the folder.

Dennis
> Willson
> Sent: Thursday, 1 June 2006 9:01 AM
> To: MailScanner discussion
> Subject: Re: Another call for improvements
>

> Can't you use mailwatch?
>
> Pete Russell wrote:
>

> > Love to see a tool that really easily allows us
> exchange/outlook users
> > to provide a service to end users to be able to forward
> spam that does
> > get through to a SPAM or NOT SPAM mailbox that is auto sa- learned
>

> --
>
> ----------------------------------
> Dennis Willson
> mailto:taz at taz- mania.com
> http://www.taz- mania.com
>
> Owner / Operator, Kepnet Internet Services

*** "This company is now part of the Versacold Holdings Corp. and is no
longer owned by or affiliated with the P&O Group" ***

Please update your address books:
Was: firstname.lastname at pocold.com.au
Now: firstname.lastname at versacold.com.au

Support MailScanner development -  buy the book off the website!

believed to be clean.