[Clamav-users] Problem with internal logger

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Jun 1 14:31:23 IST 2006

Miguel Koren OBrien de Lacy wrote on Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:06:01 -0300:

> which according to the comments in the file should be uncommented anyway. I don't
> remeber what it had in its commented form. I tried putting BR in there (would be
> correct for my case) and it did not work. I then tried US and evereything works fine.

Well, if there's no "br" than you cannot use it. I followed your link to the database
mirror and this finally leads to http://www.clamav.net/mirrors.html
There you can check which regions are available. You could try ar or ec.

In general you *will* see mirrors timing out about once a day or so.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany