is this just me? SPF cannot find Envelope-From?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Tue Jul 25 20:43:34 IST 2006

Thanks, Julian.

That wasn't it exactly my problem, but after I went to lunch, took a
20-minute nap, and then started writing out all of my proof that I
wasn't dumb enough to mess that bit up... Well, as usual that's when I
realized my stupid mistake. :-)

...well, at least part of the problem.

I hadn't been restarting MailScanner after updating the
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file, so on messages passing in through MS the
header name was still different.

I'm still not sure why my testing with a spam file isn't working
(spamassassin -D --lint </tmp/message.spam >foo 2>&1), but a message I
passed in via sendmail and forged to use gmail.com WAS scored by
SPF_NEUTRAL, which is an improvement.

--
Trever