how to wirte this kind of mcp rule

ankush grover grover1711 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 15:31:01 IST 2006

On 7/23/06, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Sun23 Jul 06, at 12:42, ankush grover wrote:
>
> > hey friends,
> >
> > I am using Postfix with MailScanner. For last 2 or 3 days I am
> > receiving lot of Spam a particular spam header or subject is
> > "VlzAGRA". This word is not alone in the header or subject there are
> > other words with it like "Re: efasfd VlzAGRA" it is become difficult
> > to add every subject coming with " VlzAGRA" to mcp list. How do I
> > write a mcp rule in such a way if there is a subject which contains
> > "VlzAGRA"   it should be marked as spam.
> >
> > I have written below rules but still I am getting the mails with
> > subject  "VlzAGRA" or "Re: VlzAGRA" in it.
> >
> > header   RULE26         Subject =~ /VlzAGRA/i
> > describe RULE26         Banned Subject
> > score    RULE26         10
> >
> > header   RULE27         Subject =~ /Re:zakeg VlzAGRA/i
> > describe RULE27         Banned Subject
> > score    RULE27         10
> >

> header RULE28   Subject =~ /VisAGRA/
>
> is all you need.

hey,

Thanks for the reply. But if the subject is "Re:epykg VIzAGRA" then it
is not getting banned.

What you have told me is already there in my rules set and I had only
put "i" at the end to make it case insensitive.

What I want to know is how to stop any mail if the mail contains
"VIzAGRA" as one of the words in the subject ?

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover