how to wirte this kind of mcp rule

ankush grover grover1711 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 12:42:04 IST 2006

hey friends,

 I am using Postfix with MailScanner. For last 2 or 3 days I am
receiving lot of Spam a particular spam header or subject is
"VlzAGRA". This word is not alone in the header or subject there are
other words with it like "Re: efasfd VlzAGRA" it is become difficult
to add every subject coming with " VlzAGRA" to mcp list. How do I
write a mcp rule in such a way if there is a subject which contains
"VlzAGRA"   it should be marked as spam.

I have written below rules but still I am getting the mails with
subject  "VlzAGRA" or "Re: VlzAGRA" in it.

header   RULE26         Subject =~ /VlzAGRA/i
describe RULE26         Banned Subject
score    RULE26         10

header   RULE27         Subject =~ /Re:zakeg VlzAGRA/i
describe RULE27         Banned Subject
score    RULE27         10

How do I write a rule which will ban the mail if it contains subject
"VlzAGRA" in it ?

Please let me know if you need any further inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover