Mailscanner mqueuein trouble

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com
Sat Jul 22 01:37:02 IST 2006

Res wrote:
[snip]

>> I can't imagine what it would be like if I had that many emails...
>> but I still think things like DCC/Razor/Pyzor might help you out.
>
> Running pyzor, but not razor or DCC, maybe they are worth looking into ?

FYI, the restrictive usage of razor was withdrawn some time back and can
be used by everyone in a reasonable manner (reasonable is defined by
cloudmark, razor's parent company). DCC, though is sort of restrictive
unless a) you do not charge for the spam-filtering service and b) you
contribute hashes back to them.

- dhawal