Mailscanner dies on some "corrupt" files

Ramprasad ram at netcore.co.in
Fri Jul 21 11:39:49 IST 2006

This happens rarely but I dont know what is the real reason

I use Mailscanner + postfix + spamassassin. Everything seems to run
properly. Suddenly mailscanner would stop scanningany more mails from
hold queue and Mailscanner processes go defunct
When I start Mailscanner again in debug mode I get

"Can't call method "DropFromBatch" on unblessed reference
at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Postfix.pm line 332.

I have to find which file it is looking at by puting debug statements in
Postfix.pm and find out which file it is and remove it from the hold
queue

Thanks
Ram