strange: logwatch mail on mailserver is marked as spam

Chris Green chrisgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 21 09:01:38 IST 2006

The SA score is high because it's tripping over on the RBL scores. This
means that the IP address from which the mail came from is blacklisted -
which is odd if it's from the same machine (it would normally appear to come
from 127.0.0.1). Check to see if your machine is listening on this IP.
Perhaps you have restricted incoming mail to use IP addresses other than
127.0.0.1?

Another option would be to whitelist the sender, but that spoils the
troubleshooting fun really!