Mailscanner mqueuein trouble

Marcos Sobral sobralm at agro.uba.ar
Wed Jul 19 19:14:20 IST 2006

Checks.
Virus Scan with clamav
Attach Filename check
SpamAssassin

I forward the spam to another acount to do the spam-digest.

There are some things that maybe could help me with the tunning of
MailScanner, like the Number of mails in each process, now that I´m
working with a tmpfs maybe I could rise the Max Messages Per Scan values.
And what about the Childs, is it good to have a good number of childs?
do they allow me to process more mail? How can I know which amount is
the right one for my servers?.

Thanks a lot!!

Marcos