Another call for improvements

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Wed Jul 19 18:12:07 IST 2006

Stephen Swaney wrote:
> [...]

Those aliases are a bear, since they normally get resolved last!

> I hope this puts the "Feature Request" into perspective,

It does indeed, and more, but I just want to pass MailScanner a username
that it passes to Mail::SpamAssassin as SpamAssassin's 'userprefs_file'.

I have the luxury of only having to design a system that works here. I
already have the user auth stuff and web front end for white/blacklists
& opt-outs with backend in mysql, and various other mail related
functions (vacation messages, etc). This would just be an addition to an
existing set of tools.

Thanks,
Ken A
Pacific.Net