Allowing nsmail.tmp files through

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jul 18 18:53:06 IST 2006

Tony Stocker a écrit :
> Hello All,
>
> I'm new to Mailscanner and while I found brief mention of the
> "Warning: (nsmail.tmp)" file in the list archives, I didn't see any
> resolution to the issue.
>
> If I don't want to unblock ALL *.tmp files, but I want to ALLOW
> nsmail.tmp files through, which file do I modify, what should the
> entry look like, and where in the file should it be placed (i.e. above
> or below the \.tmp$ entry)?
>
> Thanks for the help
>

> Tony
Tony,

Use the following in MailScanner.conf:
# Allow any attachment filenames matching any of the patters listed here.
# If this setting is empty, it is ignored and no matches are made.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Allow Filenames = ^nsmail.tmp$

Then reload MailScanner.

Denis

--