Another call for improvements

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Mon Jul 17 18:58:52 IST 2006

I know you just got back from vacation, so please take it easy and file
this somewhere deep in the pile.. :-)

Per user S.A. scores would be nice. There are times when whitelisting
isn't enough, especially as mail from .CN continues to be both very
spammy and increasingly more necessary for business. :-\

Thanks,
Ken A.
Pacific.Net