User Management Spam Score not working

Jeff Ramsey jefframsey at tubafor.com
Sun Jul 16 16:44:33 IST 2006

I tried your suggestions, and I think I have something configured
wrong. I restarted the MailScanner service, and the httpd service,
and it's been close to three hours since, but all messages still have
the default Spam Score threshold, and not using my User Management
Spam Score.

Also, I changed the 'Is Definitely Not Spam' line to reflect the
filename.rules changes per the MailWatch FAQ, because when I release
messages, the released messages are getting marked spam as well. This
is not working either. My released messages are still getting marked
SPAM.

Thanks,

-Jeff