ClamAV+SA easy-install package

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Jul 16 11:04:52 IST 2006

On Fri14 Jul 06, at 14:25, Denis Beauchemin wrote:

> Julian Field a écrit :
>> I have just updated it to the latest ClamAV 0.88.3.
>>
> Thanks!
>
> Glad to see you're back... How was your vacation?  Hope you had
> plenty of sun and chablis.

The holiday was great. Can you imagine 25 C (about 79F) and glorious
sunshine in Bergen (look it up, it's a long way north). Only the last
couple of days were really wet and cloudy, the rest of the time we
had very good weather. Spectacular scenery every you look, mountains
and fjords everywhere. Loads of gorgeous blondes every where too,
very easy on the eyes :-)

Had a lovely 12 days away from everything and everyone, just me and a
couple of my mates who were doing all the driving for me. I bought
myself a reindeer skin as well, to go with the sheepskin rug I have
in my living room, it is going to be lovely to lie on in the winter
nights.

A great time was had by all!

Jules.

> Denis
>
> --
>   _
>  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste
> /(_)\  Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.
>  ^ ^   T: 819.821.8000x2252 F: 819.821.8045

Julian Field
www.MailScanner.info
Buy the MailScanner book at www.MailScanner.info/store !

believed to be clean.