How to remove checks for DSL?

Rob Morin rob at thehostmasters.com
Thu Jul 13 13:52:32 IST 2006

The DSL scores are causing me some issues. I have a mailing list on the
end of a DSL line, and every time i send something to it, i get marked
as spam for being on a dsl line.... how can i simply not care about dsl
checks? My clients do not like this.... plus i have some client that
have exchange servers behind a dsl line and they get the same issues...

But i need to do it in my local .cf so when rules du jour updates i do
not loose my settings....

Thanks for any help and have a super day!

Thanks...

--

Rob Morin
Dido InterNet Inc.