Spam Filter Survey [A little off topic]

Rick Chadderdon mailscanner at yeticomputers.com
Mon Jul 10 18:00:22 IST 2006

Annoying videos, weren't they?  Or is it just me?  I find it irritating
when someone tries to force a precise answer to a question that doesn't
have one.  "What's the minimum percentage of spam your product will
stop?"  What a ridiculous question.  It made it seem to me that the
interviewer had *no* idea how spam filters work or how spammers try to
get around them.  Maybe I'm just grumpy.

Rick