clamav & libunrar

Industry Standard Computers sales11 at iscnetwork.com
Sun Jul 9 21:35:08 IST 2006

I can't remember exactly but I believe there is a perl script available.
Maybe an RPM from DAG or Cspan.  I know my Clamav is directly from RPM
and I get in the log files Clam will do rar files.

Sorry couldn't remember more.
Butch

--
Owner of Industry Standard Computers
http://www.ISCnetwork.com

Industry Standard Computers specializes in:
New & used computers, upgrading, service, support,
Micro$oft & Linux networking, Internet Filtering,
all at the lowest labor rate in the area, $25 shop,
$35 other.

How safe is your network? Free test at our web site
http://www.iscnetwork.com/filtering/howsafe1.htm

This message is copyrighted 2006, by ISC.
If you wish to quote or copy any part of it, you must
first submit your written signed request to us.