redirect files in filename.rules.conf

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Thu Jul 6 13:55:45 IST 2006

Jorge A. Arenas Quezada a écrit :

> Hi:
>
> I just start to work with MailScanner (great software)
>
> And I need some help
>
> Right now I’m filtering some extensions in the filename.rules.conf and
> I want to know if I can redirect to some mailbox all the mails with
> certain filename extension
>
> For example I like to redirect all the mails with .pps files to my
> mailbox
>
> I have some days reading and I believe that the software can do it,
> but I need more experience and time and my boss want an answer of this
> ASAP
>
> Any help or point in the right direction will be appreciated
>
> Thanks in advance

I don't think you can do this... you can forward spam/non-spam or all
messages to someone, but not emails with specific attachments.

You maybe could create a SpamAssassin rule that matches the pps file
name and assign it a big score. Then set the high scoring rule to that
score and forward the email to you.

Denis

--
   _