Vispan whitelist format?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jul 5 16:52:45 IST 2006

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions spake the following on 7/5/2006 3:56 AM:
> David While <> said on 05 July 2006 11:38:
>
>> No it doesn't. I assume you mean give the config option the name of a
>> file that contains a list of entries to whitelist?
>
> Basically - yes
>
> I have a very long list of SMTP servers that I need to whitelist.
>
> We're seeing a lot of "nasty" activity from some Ips, so we need to be able
> to tarpit Ips / hostnames while maintaining a whitelist
>
> Michele
You would need to write some code to add those to the access file and
regenerate the access.db. Or look at some of the options of making your own
RBL and to it with lookups.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and