Problem with signature

Pravin Rane pravin.rane at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 06:16:58 IST 2006

What if I have multiple servers for the same domain scattered geographically
and each server have 2 NICs. one private and one public and Each server
communicate each other through public interface.

As per your instructions if I write rule for private interface then the
mails coming from public interface will contain a signature though there To:
address have my domain name.

On 7/4/06, Martin Hepworth <martinh at solid-state-logic.com> wrote:

> Pravin
>
> If you have local subnet on the LAN it's best to use that....
>
> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic