Help! [MailScanner] <defunct>

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Jul 2 08:08:48 IST 2006

Arthur, I suggest you downgrade sys::syslog immediately, and then you
just might find it works again, possibly...

This is just another reason why I wish Julian took my "dont die on syslog
failure" seriously rather than following the usual fanbois who say
"the bigger issue is with why syslog is dying" ERRR wrong! Thius is
unrelated to why syslog dies here, but this is the same outcome cant tlak
to it,  go night night.

--
Cheers
Res