ALL_TRUSTED problems

Richard Edge Edge at twu.ca
Tue Jan 31 23:03:56 GMT 2006

I have tried adding "clear_trusted_networks" and have confirmed that I
only have one configuration file with trusted_networks,
/etc/mail/spamassasin/mailscanner.cf which is linked to
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf and it is still firing and
with a score of -1.80. This is in spite of also adding a "score
ALL_TRUSTED -0.01" to the spam.assassin.prefs.conf and commenting out
the "trusted_networks". The "score ALL_TRUSTED -0.01" setting does not
seem to have any effect on the scoring of this test.

I have also tried leaving the trusted_networks commented out and
removing "score ALL_TRUSTED -0.01" from spam.assassin.prefs.conf and
adding it to /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf without any change. This
occurs on both gateways with identical configurations.

Richard Edge
Senior Systems Administrator | Technology Services
Trinity Western University | t: 604.513.2089
f: 604.513.2038 | e: edge <at> twu.ca| www.twu.ca/technology