The article I wrote about mailscanner has been published

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 09:21:09 GMT 2006

On 27/01/06, Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo-route.com> wrote:
> Glenn Steen wrote:

> >> If you guys feel like sending me a list of corrections, feel free to do
> >> so, I'll ask the editor if they can re-create the PDF.
> >>
> >> TIA,
> >>
> >> --
> >> Ugo
> >>
> > '
> > Will take a .... more serious look..... But not tonight, after  the
> > beverages I've imbibed, you don't want my .... corrections.
> > Perhaps tomorrow.
> >

> There is no rush... I'm leaving tonight to spend the w/e in a ski
> resort...  Yes, telemark skiing, and maybe snowboard (in fact, the truth
> is that I'm an alpine snowboarder first, then a freeride snowboarder,
> then a telemark skier...

Hmmmm..... You're slightly evil, you know?:-). Here I sit (with my leg
in a cast) looking out the window at all that glorious snow.......:-)
(Glenn turning a somewhat darker shade of green (from envy))

> So I won't have time to look at that before monday anyway.
>
> Thanks a lot,
No problem, will probably do it tomorrow then (why do today what you
can do tomorrow....:-).

--
-- Glenn