high spam ruleset, is this right?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 18:42:30 GMT 2006

I try to work out what you meant, regardless of typos, mis-spellings,
whatever. If I am trying to work out whether you said From, To, or
FromOrTo, then all I actually need is look for an "f", a "t" or both in
the word. And things like the ":" usually put after it is purely visual,
it doesn't affect my ability to parse the line. It's all just part of
the first word of the line.

Julian Field

believed to be clean.