blank "is" report lines in syslog?

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:45:27 GMT 2006

On 1/27/06, Jeff A. Earickson <jaearick at colby.edu> wrote:

> Who uses spamcop anymore for either an RBL or SpamAssassin scoring?
> I dropped them from my RBLs several months ago.  The change above
> may become permanent anyway because they tag a lot of stuff from
> gmail, yahoo, etc.  They seem to have got their heads wedged in the wrong
> place.  Anybody else feel this way???

I give them 4 points in SA and have no complaints about it ever. My problems
are due to ill configured Microsoft servers with mail applications like
ASPmail, they default to 7-bit ASCII and when the messages contain, in my
case, Swedish characters SA tags them with SUBJECT_ILLEGAL_CHARS and
similar. It's a pain to convince the system owners that their systems are
the cause and not mine.

--
/peter