[management@wellsfargo.com: Wells Fargo Bank Online]

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Thu Jan 26 20:46:19 GMT 2006

	1) uce at ftc.gov
		Yes, they are set up for phishing, not just spam.

	2) Antiphishing Working Group:
		http://www.antiphishing.org/report_phishing.html
		reportphishing at antiphishing.org

	3) Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAAWG)
		Not for reporting, just more information...
		http://www.maawg.org

> In a lot of cases the hosting is very much 0day :)

	A lot of the phishers don't even expect a site to survive a day.  Half
life of a phishing site is now down to only a few hours in many cases,
or less...

	Mike