Spam Header Content

Joseph Watson jtwatson at linux-consulting.us
Thu Jan 26 03:38:44 GMT 2006

Hello,

I am looking for information wether it is possible to change the content of
the "Spam Header" when "Detailed Spam Report" is turned on.  I am using
MailScanner 4.49.7 and SpamAssassin 3.0.4.

Currently I am getting the following in my Spam Header.

	INFO_TLD 0.48, NO_REAL_NAME 0.18)

Is it possible to change it to something like this??  Primarily I would like
to get the score= and required= in the following format (Kmail uses this
header format to display Spam Status).

	FR_SPAMSITE_GAOLAND autolearn=no version=3.0.4, not spam,
	SpamAssassin (score=0.05, required 6,autolearn=not spam,
	FORGED_RCVD_HELO 0.05)

--
Regards

Joseph Watson