The article I wrote about mailscanner has been published

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Wed Jan 25 16:02:28 GMT 2006

(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine
discussing some of the hottest information security topics.

Issue 5 was just released. Download it from:
http://www.insecuremag.com

The covered topics are:

  * Web application firewalls primer
  * Review: Trustware BufferZone 1.6
  * Threat analysis using log data
  * Looking back at computer security in 2005
  * Writing an enterprise handheld security policy
  * Digital Rights Management
  * Revenge of the Web mob
  * Hardening Windows Server 2003 platforms made easy
  * Filtering spam server-side

Visit the (IN)SECURE Magazine web site at: http://www.insecuremag.com

=====================================

-> "Filtering spam server-side" is my article.

Hope there are no major issues in it, I wrote it some time ago and I had
something like 2 hours to do the final revision.  I especially remember
asking to add a comma between 'spam' and 'server' in the title, but, eh...

BTW, this magazine is usually quite good, feel free to not only read my
article ;).

Regards,

--
Ugo