Additional perl modules

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 11:58:53 GMT 2006

Hi,

I have installed the MailScanner 4.50.12-2 rpm.

I run through the install.sh and everything installs
fine, but the following are not installed (for
whatever reason):

perl-File-Spec
perl-File-Temp
perl-Getopt-Long

What do each of these modules do?

I can/do run "rpmbuild --rebuild blah.src.rpm" and
they rebuild fine, where I can then install them. If I
manually install the RPM's in that way, will
MailScanner actually use them? (ie. does MailScanner
detect features when it runs/is running?)

Thanks.

Michael.