Sendmail not relaying

Rob Poe rpoe at plattesheriff.org
Tue Jan 24 20:07:06 GMT 2006

True.  Like on Windows .. CTRL-ESC U R usually reboots the computer.  (I dont use windows key because some still dont have it on their keyboard .. me being one).  CTRL-ESC R firefox for me if my fingers are on the keyboard than START | RUN (or clicking on the desktop).  People watch me breeze windows and do things quickly on the computer, and are amazed at how fast I am.  Its usually me amazed that their malware infested compjter can keep up with me .. I'm not fast, I've just done it a billion times.

>>> ssilva at sgvwater.com 1/24/2006 11:16:48 am >>>
Rob Poe spake the following on 1/24/2006 8:39 AM:
> - - snip - -
> itself.  If one is in the /etc/mail directory the paths aren't even
> necessary.  'makemap hash access < access' works just fine.
>
> The additional bits can certainly give one a bit of a reality check as
> to what's actually happening although more characters also means more
> potential for typos.  At least the way I type...
> - - snip - -
>
> I use

> But im lazy
Since when is economy of motion lazy?
More like an efficient use of mental and physical resources ;-)

--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |