question on "Always Looked Up Last" timing

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Tue Jan 24 15:39:09 GMT 2006

Julian,

Thinking out loud here, but in bin/MailScanner (4.50.12) you have:

$batch->EndBatch();
$batch->LastLookup();

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the two operations return
their times, then add and print the batch process time?

I don't really understand object-oriented code, but could the
my($batch) at the top of this while() loop generate a batch ID
number which is then printed with the "start batch" and "end
batch" statements?

Jeff Earickson
Colby College