Whitelisted mail is still scanned by SA?

Philip Hachey PHachey at city.cornwall.on.ca
Tue Jan 24 13:50:32 GMT 2006

Julian Field wrote:

> Always Include SpamAssassin Report = no
> Check SpamAssassin If On Spam List = no
>
> is what you want. You probably have the 2nd one set to "yes".

I had both set to yes.  When I was searching through the config file for
something like this, I had looked in the SpamAssassin sections and didn't
think to look in the headers section.  Changing the first one back to "no"
now stops whitelisted mail from being sent to SA.  Thanks for the
assistance!

Philip Hachey