Turning off certain subject modifications

Jeff Mills Jeff.Mills at versacold.com.au
Mon Jan 23 22:46:17 GMT 2006

> Upgrading from which version to which version?
>
> >From memory, which can be flaky as the evening progresses, there were
> some changes to message tagging a couple of versions back...
>
> I'd recommend reading MailScanner.conf very carefully.. I know it's
> long, but it could be the key...
>
> You could also diff your previous config against the new one?

I believe it started in 4.50.4 for me - I think I was using 4.34.x before that.
I've gone through the config file, but I cant find anything else that could turn it off.
Unless of course my config file is missing some parameters, but I doubt it, as I have used the config update script to update the config files.

*** "This company is now part of the Versacold Holdings Corp. and is no longer owned by or affiliated with the P&O Group" ***