Turning off certain subject modifications

Jeff Mills Jeff.Mills at versacold.com.au
Mon Jan 23 22:24:02 GMT 2006

Since upgrading MailScanner, I'm now getting quite a few emails being modified similar to the following:
"[SPAM] - original subject here - Email found in subject"

I have turned subject modification off for low scoring spam, but this didnt get rid of it.
Is there another setting I'm missing somewhere to turn this off?
Some people get a bit ansty when their business related email is tagged this way and they have to reply to the person who sent it.

Thanks!

*** "This company is now part of the Versacold Holdings Corp. and is no longer owned by or affiliated with the P&O Group" ***