4.50.12 - please test

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Mon Jan 23 15:19:42 GMT 2006

I had a lot of headaches in the 0.86 thru 0.87 era (Solaris 9)
where Clam didn't seem to pick up the latest viruses.  By
eliminating Mail-ClamAV, I was trying to cut down on the number
of possible failure points.  Things have seemed good with 0.88
again.  I'll retry clamavmodule.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College