4.50.12 - please test

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:32:36 GMT 2006

On 1/23/06, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> 1 particular feature I would like you to test for me: please set
>         Virus Scanners = auto
> and see what it does.

Nice, that's exactly what I need. I'm testing eTrust on one server and when
I rsync the config from the other one I always have to add eTrust to that
one, now I can leave it at auto. Thanks!

* New Features and Improvements *
> - - Added "SpamAssassin Cache Timings" configuration option for the few
> people
>    who need to adjust these settings. Do *not* change it unless you
> really
>    know what you are doing, the default settings will work nicely.
>
> * Fixes *
> - - Should you need to change the default SpamAssassin cache lifetimes and
>    expiry frequency, you can now do it easily at the top of SA.pm.
>    *Very* few people will ever change these values. If more people start
>    changing them, I will add them to MailScanner.conf.

Did you add this as a feature after all? Or am I just confused? :-)

--
/peter