sendmail :- how to mail attchment restriction

jay shi jayesha_shinde at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 11:12:56 GMT 2006

Hi all ,
I need  help from u all .
I am using sendmail sever along with Mailscanner .
I want to configure the sendmail server in such way
that , each user  must  get  differernet mail
attchment size restriction , And on priority bases i
can vary the mail attchment size per user .

In Mailscanner there is potion for userwise message
size & userwise mail attchment restriction
under /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
Maximum Attachment Size = -1
Minimum Message Size = -1

           I change the above for the required result

Is ther any way to do this ,
wating  for  u all ,
Thanks & Regards
jayesha